Garden Room 3
"Dial Cottage" – Garden Room Three
The suite has its own entrance overlooking the indigenous garden with two three-quarter extra length beds in a 36sqm vaulted thatched room with en-suite bathroom with separate toilet and shower. The room also has a private elevated sun-deck with spectacular sunset views over the surrounding countryside.
Price is "per person per night sharing" (p.p.p.n.s.) and includes breakfast.
1 Dec 2018 - 30 April 2019 ~ R950 p.p.p.n.s.
1 May 2019 - 31 August 2019 ~ R750 p.p.p.n.s.
Occupancy 2 people - 1 night booking. Discounts applicable for 2 nights or more via email enquiry. Single rates are available
Terms & Conditions
- Children, +10 welcome, younger by arrangement.
- Your booking will be deemed as cancelled if you fail to arrive or notify us of your pending lateness by 6pm.
- No pets or animals allowed please. We have enough already.
- Breakfast served from 8am to 9-30am (different times on request)
- Check in: 2pm ~ 6pm. Check out: by 10-30am
- 7 Church Street, it's owners and/or managers and/or staff will not be held responsible and/or liable for losses or injuries and we will not accept any consequential costs, damages and/or losses.
- 7 Church Street is a non-smoking establishment - smoking/vaping allowed outside.
- Bookings are subject to a 50% deposit. If no deposit is taken then the same amount will be used in calculations. Cancellations prior to the arrival date is:
Less than 7 days, guests forfeit the full deposit amount.
From 8 to 14 days, guests forfeit 75% of the deposit.
From 15 to 21 days, guests forfeit 50% of the deposit.
From 22 to 28 days, guests forfeit 25% of the deposit.
- In the event of a No-Show guests will forfeit a min one nights rate.