at or near 7 Church Street Luxury Guest House
7 CHURCH STREET
- Sparkling swimming pool.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible from guest rooms.
- Secure off-street parking for all rooms.
- Tourist information and recommendations.
- Restaurant bookings and information.
- Fantastic insider knowledge to the back roads of South Africa - Travel off the beaten track and discover the real South Africa.
- Information on road bike routes and mountain bike routes with maps.
- Hot thermal springs within walking distance or a 5 minute drive.
- Day trips around Montagu and the surrounding area.
- Historical information and town walks.
- Nature garden within 10 minutes’ walk.
- Famous Montagu Lei-Dam and its hundreds of birds.
- Information on rock climbing.
- 15 mountain passes with scenic drives for 2 or 4 wheel drives
- Hiking/walking trails (Bloupunt 17kms/1km elevation/6 to 8 hours; Cogmanskloof 12kms 5 to 6 hours; Aasvoelkrans 4kms 2 hours.)
- Art and crafts route.
- 9 hole golf course(2 off tees)
- Boar war history and forts.
- Famous tractor ride and potjiekos lunch (Wednesday and Saturdays).
- Dry fruit tours and factory shops
ROBERTSON WINE VALLEY
- Day trips around the Robertson Wine Valley.
- Wine Tours by guide.
- 18 hole Robertson / 9 hole Bonnievale golf courses.
- Cacti Garden and lavender farms.
- Boat rides and picnics on the Breede River.
- Brandy and wine tasting, wine and food pairing.
- Bird Park.
- 52 wine cellars with food, walks and MTB routes.
- Visit Bonnievale and Mcgregor’s villages.
- You only have to ask and we will assist with anything else!
The area offers a rich history - interesting museums being the Montagu Museum, Joubert House (the oldest local house), and the old Mission Church with its herbal collection.
The healing powers of the Hot Springs have been enjoyed for over 200 years. Day visitors are welcome 7 days a week till 22h00